The Social Entrepreneurship Orientation
The first step in The Journey is to adopt a Social Entrepreneur’s mindset.
The course and units focus on gaining a full understanding of the Social Entrepreneur’s mindset by knowing fully:
- “The Process” of entrepreneurship
- “The Person” or the entrepreneur
- Social Entrepreneurship and Entrepreneurship (the similarities and differences)
- Self Assessment (determines personal character profile, qualities and initial desire to be a Social Entrepreneur)
Keys to Success:
- Assignments to familiarize students with content
- Quizzes to test level of knowledge and understanding
- Self-Assessments to measure level of personal application and growth
No Reviews found for this course.